iEARN Professional Development Program
These training workshops and courses organized as part of the iEARN Professional Development Programs for all interested educators and schools. These hands on workshops are focused at providing teachers with skills, knowledge and resources for enriching and improving the curriculum delivery. These workshops are an ongoing feature of the iEARN programs year round, new areas are focused at every quarter. Keep checking this page for updates and the abstracts of the upcoming workshops. Also look at http://www.iearnpk.org/PD/schedule08.htm for all training and workshop schedule.
Schools can also contact iEARN for tailored programs for their schools and take advantage of our expertise in technology in education , literacy (Reading and Writing) and Social Studies. All our curricular programs including training and workshops focuses the use of technology as it offers invaluable resources and opportunities for both students and teachers to improve their understanding of the world around them and become an active and informed members of the global village.
- Project Based Learning for achieving curriculum goals
- Planning for and participation in a range of curriculum based online projects in the classrooms
- Explore the telecommunications projects related to the different curriculum areas i.e. Creative Arts, Reading, Writing and Language Arts, Social Studies, Research, History, Geography, Study Skills, Current Affairs and Service Learning.
- Get hands on experience of innovative teaching techniques and have access to and learn from a rich teaching a collection of resources for enriching different subject areas.
Review the Workshop Abstracts
The workshops would be held at the iEARN Centre-Karachi unless specified in the workshop abstract. We also deliver the workshops and courses for other cities and for focused groups upon request and needs.
Keep checking this page to know when we are coming in your city. Also look at http://www.iearnpk.org/PD/11schedule.htm for training and workshop schedule nationwide.
The teachers with no iEARN experience can enroll for a day long Introductory Workshop for iEARN Project Based Learning.
The cost of most of these workshops and training programs are often subsidized by some ongoing grant programs.
However the participating teachers/schools are required to pay a nominal registration fee per teacher per workshop of .
The cost appears on the workshop schedule page.
|Registration closes three days before the workshop commencement|
Registration forms are send to schools, register, schools. Principals , Vice Principals, Head teachers or Administrators can complete and sign the Registration Form , attach the payments in the form of a bank draft/pay order or a crossed check in the name of “Society for International Education”. Cash payments can be made in person at the iEARN Centre-Karachi.
- Teachers interested to participate individually can also register, complete Registration form for Independent Teachers and send back attached with the payments.
All registration information can be obtained from Shaikh Irfan Waleed at the iEARN Centre at the following address.
22, Ali Bhai Centre,
Karachi - 75400