K-L YES Eligibility Criteria
Students who meet the following criteria can apply using the online Preliminary Applications or get a print out from the website and send filled applications to iEARN Center, Karachi.
· Secondary school students in their home country (Pakistan) who are currently enrolled in 8th, 9th,10th or 11th grade. Preferably students who have taken or will appear in the grade 8th, 9th, 10th,11th or'O' Levels examinations by August 1, 2016 and waiting for results.
· Minimum 15 years of age but not more than 17 years on August 1, 2016.
· Minimum grade "B" (60%) in all subjects in the last class attended; overall minimum 'B' average (60%) for the past three years.
· Minimum 60% in all subjects in the last examination before departure to the U.S.A. (The annual exams that will be held in 2016). Students will be required to send the mark sheets of the last examination when they receive the mark sheets.
· Can communicate in English. Minimum "B" grade, (60%) in English during the past three years.
· Must not have traveled to the United States.
· Be a citizen of Pakistan
Students who meet the following in addition to the above criteria are likely to be short listed for the final selection.
Note: Providing any false/forged documents or information at any stage of selection process will result in disqualification of the applicant